New data types have been added to Campy.NET:
- Array<>, modeled after C++ AMP array<>, is used to represent accelerator memory. Note: only one-dimensional arrays are implemented.
- Tiled_Index, modeled after C++ AMP tiled_index, is used to represent thread identification, and synchronization.
- Tile_Static, modeled after C++ AMP tile_static, is used to represent shared memory between threads in a tile.
- Copy() is used to copy data between the accelerators and CPU.
- C# Generics for GPU code has been implemented.
An example of the use of these types is available in here. Two types of reduction are implemented.